Eachtattoo

malagaspike

Premium
First Name
Nigel
Hi Colin Just be weary because if they get stopped at customs which is VERY common you could end up paying nearly half again. I still have things in customs from America , ive paid the duty taxes ect and they still havent released them now 42 days. just not worth the hassle.

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
Hi Colin Just be weary because if they get stopped at customs which is VERY common you could end up paying nearly half again. I still have things in customs from America , ive paid the duty taxes ect and they still havent released them now 42 days. just not worth the hassle.
I agree totally. Stay away from US wherever possible. I got a Josh Carlton DVD free when i ordered some machines (thats another story), and the free dvd ended up costing me *£18 customs charge. Another one to avoid is virtual village on Ebay. They actually tell DHL and customs to charge you!

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Why buy at these places,most of the stuff is crap !!!! plenty of very good suppliers in this country,at reasonable prices.

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Do Not Venture to the states I live here an you have to shop around for dependable dealers , most of the stuff comes from China . When you order from the Good companys they are Highly priced Ed :cool: