Easiest Tattoo to Do.

antiriot

Basic
First Name
beny
hey guys im new to this forum. i have got all my kit sorted and i was just wondereing what would the easiest tattoo to do on fake skin would be.

cheers

jonturbo

Premium
First Name
jon
try something that has some lines and curvature, im pretty new to it myself but i did this the other night, didnt come out to great but was good practice, good luck
swallow_references.jpg

antiriot

Basic
First Name
beny
when i finally put ink to ''real'' skin, what kinds of designs are ideal for beginners.

Brizobear

Premium
First Name
brian
I would try a rose m8 they are pretty forgiving . especialy if its old school design... if you wobble on your lines it wont show up so bad

bri

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
if it's a tattoo then pick something that doesn't have long strait lines and circles in the design but it's a good idea to practise long lines and circles and not to do a tattoo until you feel you are getting the feel for your equipment.

skinpix

Premium
First Name
Mark
If you are unsure what to put on fake skin for practice,you should not even be thinking about real skin for a long while yet mate...get some ink done on a practice skin or pig skin...do a cherry blossom,just the out line,then do another,and another, until you have it perfect,its boring, tedious,and frustrating,but hey,welcome to the world of tattooing,its a long road to success..... then,when you have mastered your line work, you can move on......Happy tattooing......Firstly though,do you know how to set up & tune a machine ????? that job should be first on your list !!!!!

antiriot

Basic
First Name
beny
thanks guys. i dont know how to tune up my machine but im willing to listen to any advice. id be very gratefull. i have friends who do tats but they are in afghanistan as we speak. also where can i get some flower and font designs?

skinpix

Premium
First Name
Mark
thanks guys. i dont know how to tune up my machine but im willing to listen to any advice. id be very gratefull. i have friends who do tats but they are in afghanistan as we speak. also where can i get some flower and font designs?

become a premium member & you will have access to the tuning guide & the training manual,plus lots of flash.....

flashhighland

Premium
First Name
Steve
View attachment 2543

thats the first tat i did on my mum

This is a weird thread.. You're asking for advice on a simple design yet it appears your work is fine. The pic looks good, it looks like you did a tip top job.
I'd suggest trying something a little more testing now but on pig skin or synth. Something with straight lines or long curves.
Judging from the pic I'd of said you're capable. Just Google tattoo flash and get some practice in. I'd definitely become a member for the manual download so you know about machine tuning, infection control, safe working practice etc.

antiriot

Basic
First Name
beny
thanks for the positivity. i dont feel ready to move onto anything to detailed just because i lack confidence. i started off doing stick men, smiley faces, swirly crosses etc. now iv moved onto flowers.

petrolhead19

Basic
First Name
adam
when i first started on skin i found small chinese symbols and small tribals were easy, but if your looking to do something with more lines then rose or something like that