Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Element Tattoo Supply

First Name
Frankie B
Thread starter #1
Someone linked it from over there once ? We have it here in the states but they don't offer us what they offer you . I checked them both out an it seems you get better products then we in the states at about the same price differance , must be nice :cry: Ed

First Name
Frankie B
Thread starter #2
Element tattoo supply sells some nice machines cheap because they sell so many , an im pretty sure there made in China but with quality in mind . I bought 3 off them in Dec. an did a few tattos with them ,smooth running light wieght realy a nice machine worth a look at anyway :) Ed

First Name
Adolfo
i got my start here. I think some stuff is fine, most of the machines and power supplies are just rebranded withthe element logo, and jacked up alittle. The cheap machines are cheap.
That said. They are very helpful, there sterile supplies last i ordered are great quality, all the needles shipped not one had a defect. Never used there in except on practice skin, then baught intenze for real tattooing. They encourage you to call with questions, and help you learn. So good with the bad, they are a liberal supplier that has some great stuff.

First Name
Jay
i got my start here. I think some stuff is fine, most of the machines and power supplies are just rebranded withthe element logo, and jacked up alittle. The cheap machines are cheap.
That said. They are very helpful, there sterile supplies last i ordered are great quality, all the needles shipped not one had a defect. Never used there in except on practice skin, then baught intenze for real tattooing. They encourage you to call with questions, and help you learn. So good with the bad, they are a liberal supplier that has some great stuff.
Do you order from unimax at all? They have great products. I think they have one right in New York

tatsyboomer

First Name
Bobby Stevens
Element Tattoo Supply sucks! They basically sell you overpriced chinese machines at ridiculous prices. Also, they sell fake inks. Straight from the horses mouth, they were mixing inks at their warehouse. Pretty shady to me.