P Equipment Problems

Kaz

Karen
Premium
First Name
Karen
Finally I got my hands on some piggy skin. But when I try to tattoo the machine cuts out. It goes dead then will restart after about two minutes and run for a few seconds and shut down again! :icon_cry:

I am guessing the power box needs replaced... has anyone else come across this problem.

Any advice on the best reasonably priced power supply on the market.

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Hi had the same problems some months ago, was using a cheap power pack that came with a kit. Replaced and everythings sweet.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Before you scrap the power supply.....is your machine tuned ok ??? have you tried a different clip cord,or foot switch ??? i presume you are using equipment that came in a kit !!was it from china ?? if so it could be any one of these things ( a lot of kit stuff is not the best quality ) If you are looking to get a good power supply,i personally use this one...( its the top one )

http://www.shorehamsred.co.uk/page9.html

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Kaz, as Mark says, could be machine tuning too ...... I bought a hurricane supply off eBay and it's fab! Was about *£50 Inc postage. Have couple of others but for the money, this one is great! FTT on eBay!