Evening All!

MrSpoon

Premium
First Name
Darren
thought id introduce myself again since i've been away for so long! poked my nose in very briefly now and again but not really got involved or have any idea whats going on on here these days, at a guess, you all still tattooing :cool:
but any just thought id keep you updated, the house i was buying that wasn't in a chain was infact in a very complicated chain, so i had enough and got searching for a new place, i've mad an offer on a different house that needs loads of work doing but will be worth it in the long run, sure it stinks of dogs n piss and needs new boiler, few doors, new kitchen and bathroom, whole downstairs floor needs gutting and replacing and damp sorting out but hey atleast it gives me something to do. but more to the point... i reckon im gonna have to sell off all my possessions to fund it all :confused:

hope your all well, take care and all that jazz :thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Darren,

wondered what you'd been up to!!

Sounds like you have your work cut out - but I promise it'll be worth it in the end! We have renovated quite a few properties and wouldn't have the home we do now without all the hard graft! (knees are now completely knackered through laying stone floors - but small price to pay:p).

Does this new departure mean no tattooing for a while then? - If so, you can always come back to it again in the future:thumbsup: Keep popping 'in' and keep us updated :kiss:

And don't forget we'll be like bees round a honey pot if you decide to part with some of those lovely machines.... (well shy bairn's get nowt - as the saying goes!!) - so I'll have first dibbs!!! LOL :p

MrSpoon

Premium
First Name
Darren
indeed no tattooing for a long time i think and possibly not in many years also, shall see, i'll let you know if i decide to part with my machines :cool:
take it easy