P Eyeball tattooing

RetroMan

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Glen
Like Russ said, each to their own, but just the thought of a needle penetrating an eyeball makes me feel ill - just like that scene in the movie Fire In The Sky! Instant recoil :eek:

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
Tattoos and piercings have been around for thousands of years and we know they do no harm to a person so i feel confident in doing almost anything someone wants but this, i can't see it doing the eyes any good in the long term, this is very extreme to me.

Saik156

Premium
First Name
nigel
I've seen solid black in person.....it sounds weird but when done properly it looks pretty ba. too each his own though

Parrington21

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Ben
Yeah it's fucked up but the light green and light blue looks cool but still fucked up lol.

Also I don't understand how it came about! Haha some one was like I know I'll tattoo my eye ball what could go wrong apart from blinding me or popping it.

Last edited by a moderator:

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
i think from what i read a while ago, it was a prison inmate who did it first, god knows how though.

skullianz

Premium
Media
First Name
Ian
actually the procedure which is done using a syringe rather than a tattoo machine is originally to correct cosmetic problems caused by disease or damage to the eye to restore it to a more normal looking state, or so I understand from the limited research I've done, clearly some people got the idea of adapting it to a more extreme look