Fairy and a Mermaid

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
Fairy done on girlfriend (yes she's running out of space) and a mermaid on a *£5 parctice skin (gasp) with a bit of shading and colour (double gasp)

Loving my new lightweight liner

Attachments

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
hey lee,
nice work mate,the line-work on the mermaid is absolutely spot on fella.:clap:

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
I did the fairy with my old kit machine and can see the cock ups in it (evern after doubleing the lines) but its healed nearly and healed nicely. The mermaid was done on a practice skin with a strap and I strapped it on my knee and used my new machine I can see the difference loads. I also used a a fatter grip (30mm pin up grip) which I find more comfortable. I was experimenting with the colours as Paula can't decide what colours to finish off the fairy so today on the other side of the skin i'm going to do 2 more fairys in different colour schemes. I got 13 bottles of skin candy now, been doing online art courses and i'm still negecting poker (I had a few games last week to pay for me ink and machine!)
I never thought i'd see the days when I spend hours on things to throw in the bin!
I'm seriously considering a tattoo course withh a pro coz i'm still scared of magnums and they are the key to unlocking shading I think?

Square4

Basic
First Name
x
It seems that you doubled up too many lines. Wouldnt it have been better with a 3RL, to make it a more pretty piece, or was it your intention to go for an old school look?
Some of the bad lines may fall out after healing, so it may be saved.

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
You are right about the lines. I got some 3 dimond tip tubes and needles yesterday I am going to have a go of them today.