Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Fairy on Practice Skin

First Name
jim
Thread starter #1
Done this to day on one of the cheap practice skins 'hard to get colours in and to keep clean but they are not to bad and a bit better to work on than some of the pig i have used recently:1 100_0694.jpg

First Name
Paul g
Nice line work I found using 2 shades of the same colour I.e dark blue and a light blue give colour wash a real sence of depth well done looks good:clap:

First Name
jim
Thread starter #3
Thanks for that Paul ,tried another one no colour this time trying to get the hang of these practice skins till i get a decent bit of piggy:rolleyes: 100_0697.jpg

First Name
Rob
well done

good strong lines but it's a pain getting the stencil onto practice skins init (rubber) keep up the practice you realy are getting better just wish i had more time. :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup::clap:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Jim,

Happy st paddy's day!

Love the first little one - you really are getting better and better with every practice you do. You need to go have a chat with a local butcher and see if you can't get some good piggy - you'll be flying then :thumbsup::kiss:

First Name
jim
Thread starter #7
good strong lines but it's a pain getting the stencil onto practice skins init (rubber) keep up the practice you realy are getting better just wish i had more time. :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup::clap:
I find it ok to get the stencil on using neat dettol but it is hard to get off the main problem i find is the cleaning of the ink vaseline seems to work for this but it also takes the ink out of the design if you are not careful !