Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Few drawings

Thread starter #1

Parrington21

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Ben
So I been of the grid tattooing the last year due to moving from a big flat to renting a tiny room and not having any room, but I been messing about selling some drawings, my motivation for tattooing in back now tho and booked a few in the next few weeks. I really really wanna be able to do portraits but I jut can’t get it. So my friends dog died (ahh ) so though I’d draw him a doggie portrait thinking of it came out rubbish i just won’t tell him. But it’s comin out alright.... and here’s a few others I done.

Attachments

Thread starter #2

Parrington21

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Ben

TexasPT

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Ive really enjoyed watching your art get better and better on IG. You've got talent!

Daisy

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Kiaran
Love your art!!!! especially the lego figures - I really really wish I had those skills - simple things like your shading & colour really make them pop.

fylfot

Donator  
Premium
First Name
david
ben, awesome drawings mate, absolutely bang on.I Iove the megamind film, wish they'd make another, also love that wreck it ralph and monster house. Look forward to seeing your tattoos.