Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

First colour on pig skin tat no 4

Thread starter #1

Tomink

Premium
First Name
Tom
Just finished first colour tattoo practise on pig skin . This is tattoo number 4 so be gentle . Going to do the same one again as I can see where to improve it .
1CF4B66C-C11E-4ED2-8190-97B7C3E04E3B.jpeg 32FCCC6E-ACF5-450C-B0B6-15CC85082AA1.jpeg

Dazza

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Daryl
That looks pretty good ,can wait to see your second go at it

Thread starter #3

Tomink

Premium
First Name
Tom
That looks pretty good ,can wait to see your second go at it
Thanks Dazza
Need to build up my ink selection could of done with some purple and a brighter red I think

NewlineTa2

First Name
Joseph
You are definitely on the right path at it and correct in the idea of the purple. Adding more purple instead of just straight black will give your shadow a more realistic look as well help in the contrast. Makes it more silky and deep looking. But good job. What are you running equipment wise?

Thread starter #5

Tomink

Premium
First Name
Tom
You are definitely on the right path at it and correct in the idea of the purple. Adding more purple instead of just straight black will give your shadow a more realistic look as well help in the contrast. Makes it more silky and deep looking. But good job. What are you running equipment wise?
Thanks for the advice . I’m using a dragon hawk Mast cartridge with killer ink Stellar needles powered with a dragon hawk digital power supply

Thread starter #6

Tomink

Premium
First Name
Tom
It’s the 4th practise tattoo I’ve done the first 3 were on fake skin but really enjoying it . Found loads to read and got good constant supply of fresh pig skin so practise practise