Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

First Couple of Tats!

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Thread starter #1
Hi all,

well... did that cover up today - bit of a challenge - 1" Olde English 'STEPH' - and as most of you know, only my 2nd full tat on skin (unsupervised).
Found some of the lining a bit of a challenge (tail right up in inside arm joint!) where there is no where to rest hand/arm - so any suggestions for future will be gratefully received!

Brett Panther.jpg

Started a slightly customised dragon yesterday on my Bro-In-Law as a tribute to his dad. On this one I found getting the ink into the muscles very difficult at times - again, hints/advice most gratefully received - (ctitisicm less so - but will take it if I have to :eek:). The dragon is going to be an on-going piece - just did outline yest! Thanks in advance, Dawn.

Garydragon.jpg

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
WELL DONE

Very good you have come on leaps and bounds your confidence is there now so no stopping you.

The panther is mint, look forward to seeing the finished dragon :thumbsup: :clap:

Tattooz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Dave
They dont look too bad at all Dawn. In fact the panther looks great being a cover up also. It is a great feeling when things go well int it. I have been on a bit of a downer in the last couple of days because of my lining being very patchy, but hey you are doing great guns!

First Name
Mark
Hey Dawn,
Excellent job with the cover-up,love it :clap:........keep us posted with the dragon,looks real good so far.:thumbsup:......WELL DONE.......

First Name
Paul g
Well done Dawn the first tattoos are the hardest adjusting to live skin is a reall challenge they look well the panther works really well as a cover up you should be happy with them I would be proud to say I had done them well done:clap: