Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

First Go at Polynesian.

First Name
Mark
Thread starter #1
did this piece today,first attempt at Polynesian.....It's not finished yet,got a
few bits to put right,and the filling in to do........comments welcome.

Cybernetic

First Name
Richard
A little bit uneven lines in places, but i wouldnt like to attempt anything like that just yet. Its one of those tatts that needs to be done in one pass 100%.

It looks a little bit "fine" to be honest. I prefer those type of tatts with a thicker outline on the main parts, and slightly thinner lines for the detail.

Not bad though, and as i said before, i wouldnt attemp that at my learning stage. If you over shoot a line, your fooked! :(

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
hey skin,

I think you're doin really well. That's not half bad at all - what did the lad think?

First Name
Mark
Thread starter #5
thanks for the comments guys, i used a 7rl for this,just wanted to get the basic lines down,gonna thicken lots of it with a bigger liner or maybe a rs,that will sort out the uneven lines....i will fill it in with a 7m1 ( mag ). It took me 4 and a half hours to do,(but that was with ciggi brakes.....) hey wilD,the "LAD" is my brother in law,he's 50 in a couple of months,same as me lol,& he loved it.....

First Name
Paul g
new tattoo

looks good mate thats a bold tattoo to do its one of them you have to get bob on i think it looks the part:thumbsup: