First Go at Polynesian.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
did this piece today,first attempt at Polynesian.....It's not finished yet,got a
few bits to put right,and the filling in to do........comments welcome.

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Looks great Skin' what size needle did you use?and what will you use for the fill in?Did it take long to do?

Cybernetic

Basic
First Name
Richard
A little bit uneven lines in places, but i wouldnt like to attempt anything like that just yet. Its one of those tatts that needs to be done in one pass 100%.

It looks a little bit "fine" to be honest. I prefer those type of tatts with a thicker outline on the main parts, and slightly thinner lines for the detail.

Not bad though, and as i said before, i wouldnt attemp that at my learning stage. If you over shoot a line, your fooked! :(

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
hey skin,

I think you're doin really well. That's not half bad at all - what did the lad think?

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
thanks for the comments guys, i used a 7rl for this,just wanted to get the basic lines down,gonna thicken lots of it with a bigger liner or maybe a rs,that will sort out the uneven lines....i will fill it in with a 7m1 ( mag ). It took me 4 and a half hours to do,(but that was with ciggi brakes.....) hey wilD,the "LAD" is my brother in law,he's 50 in a couple of months,same as me lol,& he loved it.....

Reaper G

Premium
First Name
Paul g
new tattoo

looks good mate thats a bold tattoo to do its one of them you have to get bob on i think it looks the part:thumbsup: