• Later today, the site will be offline for essential server upgrades. This upgrade should run without any problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.

First tattoo on skin please give any advice

Meeyong

Basic
First Name
Cecilia
So this is my first tatoo on skin. This tattoo still fresh , made it like 5 days ago.
I used 5rl, and rotary machine.
And use dynamic triple black ink.
Yeah there's some wound but my sister don't complain about bleeding.
And please tell me how should I do to make the line thicker? It looks so thin.

And any suggestion how big is the size of the needle ?

Thank you in advance

Remove Ads

MalligaMallan

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Malin
@tattoo.morth.art
Hello Cecilia, first of all I think you forgot photo. Secondly, you signed up 40 min ago and ask questions like we could present a quick fix for you when answering these questions. Including size of needle?

This is a serious forum for people who are serious about learning tattooing by learning the basics before running ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm not sure we're helping you and especially your victims by giving you the tips and advice you're asking for.

You're warmly welcome to becoming a member of this forum. You can start by giving a short (or long) presentation of yourself in that section ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Meeyong

Basic
First Name
Cecilia
Hello Cecilia, first of all I think you forgot photo. Secondly, you signed up 40 min ago and ask questions like we could present a quick fix for you when answering these questions. Including size of needle?

This is a serious forum for people who are serious about learning tattooing by learning the basics before running ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm not sure we're helping you and especially your victims by giving you the tips and advice you're asking for.

You're warmly welcome to becoming a member of this forum. You can start by giving a short (or long) presentation of yourself in that section ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Hi Malin.
Thank you for your response !

I wrote some short introduction about me. Thanks for the reminder hehe.

Yeah sorry i forget about the picture.
Here's the link of the picture

Thanks in advance! :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

MalligaMallan

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Malin
@tattoo.morth.art
Okay, I read your introduction and I'm not sure if you practiced on practice skin for a week, or for weeks, but anyhow I think you should practice more on practice skin before tattooing human skin. Your photo shows you have just about all rookie issues possible. Which is nothing to be ashamed of, we've all been there.

You don't go deep enough, you go too deep. You go too fast, you go too slow. You get blow outs, and shaky lines. You just don't know what to do with the machine. Play with it on practice skin, make all mistakes you can, that's how you learn ๐Ÿ™‚ And show us your practice sheets, we'll be willing to give you all the tips and advice you need.

I don't know if you have the possibility to order Reelskin in Indonesia, but if you can, that's the best fake skin to practice on.

Burt lives in Indonesia too, he may be able to give you some info.

Oh, and if you can afford it - it costs $10 I think - there is a Premium section on the forum where you get access to so much more info, and where most of us do our posting.

Burt

Premium
First Name
Burt
Hey Cecilia, welcome.... I'm also new on this forum. I also live in Indonesia as Malin kindly remembered. My tattooing journey has probably been quite different to most people here. But from everything I see and read here I would highly recommend taking their advise if you are serious about learning the craft. I wish I would've followed the right steps before cowboying my way through

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.