December drawing contest now active! Here

Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

First with new gear

Vitki Veiruz

Premium
Media
First Name
Andrew
Looks kinda like garbage lol. Just got my solong kit and had to immediately put it to use. I already see a million mistakes lmao. Haven’t used a machine in months and those were all homemade prison machines. I have to get used to the new setup.

Remove Ads Close
First Name
Allen
Instagram
hellhoundkustoms
The others can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think if you're a premium member you'll be able to upload photos here directly - I think I read that that's a limitation at least. I can't tell if your photo's are blurry or not on Photobucket, but they're probably blurred here as a way to make people click through to photobucket and increase their stats. The problem is that they're ALWAYS infected with malware, so I would suggest nobody use them (I'm an IT security professional all day and I spend too many hours cleaning up that mess).

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
looks al iittle blown out in the middle, but not a bad run at it. nice gradients on the top half. work on having that steady depth and hand speed that keeps up with the machine