Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Flesh test

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
Tbh honest i think it's strange your mentor requires so complicated motif practices when seeing this. It looks very much like a beginners tattoo, lines not good, circle not good. Shading looks better, but very dark. So dark it's hard to say anything about it.

I'm not saying I would do it better, and it's not a disaster, but there's a huge gap between your capability and your mentors expectations.

Pzychotixx

Premium
Media
First Name
Albert
I picked it for those reasons he had no say in it just asked if I wanted to do a piece on myself to see the difference between real flesh and skins

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
I picked it for those reasons he had no say in it just asked if I wanted to do a piece on myself to see the difference between real flesh and skins
Then you started with a good size :) Not big. I don't want to be a downer, on the contrary I hope you keep your energy, that will take you far if you keep tattooing (y)

Patch72

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Russ
Why would you tattoo this instead of a design your more interested in on yourself don’t get it?

Pzychotixx

Premium
Media
First Name
Albert
I love this image lol works on both ways I'm a huge comic fan its the reason I draw along with video games and anime

Pzychotixx

Premium
Media
First Name
Albert
I'd never get something I dont love on my body or have designed myself

Pzychotixx

Premium
Media
First Name
Albert
But are you happy with the outcome of it?
I'm pleased with the progress overall I have no shame in showing it but I see the flaws and I have a long way before I'd put it on someone else
That's a hard question cause I'm never completely satisfied with anything I do

Goldwingdaz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Daz
That's why I'm here I want to learn desperately so I'm looking for heart breaking critiques
well heres a little then, The circle is struggling badly, the lining is not showing an even run, you chose a bad place to tattoo yourself it shows mostly in the tips of the lightening bolt, i think you have fell to the common fault of gripping the machine too tight and not getting a good stretch on the skin.
however, the shading may heal ok, it looks fair.

Having said all that, the position you must have been in was difficult for a good view of the work, hard to get a grip without over stretching and possibly causing cramps, painful as its over the bone with little flesh. On that basis a good effort on your part, but i feel many more practices on pig before living flesh is a good idea for now.

Most important tech is to perfect those lines, good lines make a tattoo, bad lines kill it. ;)

(hope you took the opportunity to practice your hygiene rituals same time )

The Flash rocks (y)

Pzychotixx

Premium
Media
First Name
Albert
well heres a little then, The circle is struggling badly, the lining is not showing an even run, you chose a bad place to tattoo yourself it shows mostly in the tips of the lightening bolt, i think you have fell to the common fault of gripping the machine too tight and not getting a good stretch on the skin.
however, the shading may heal ok, it looks fair.

Having said all that, the position you must have been in was difficult for a good view of the work, hard to get a grip without over stretching and possibly causing cramps, painful as its over the bone with little flesh. On that basis a good effort on your part, but i feel many more practices on pig before living flesh is a good idea for now.

Most important tech is to perfect those lines, good lines make a tattoo, bad lines kill it. ;)

(hope you took the opportunity to practice your hygiene rituals same time )

The Flash rocks (y)
Yeah I cant find any place that sells pig skin we just got it in this week and I couldnt afford it so I made due but yeah the position was a hard one lol

TexasPT

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
better than my first...by miles. :)

go to any michocana...or mexican meat market. They will have the skins for you.

Jerry7297

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
How did you reach that spot??? Pick an easier spot to tattoo yourself next time.

Pzychotixx

Premium
Media
First Name
Albert
better than my first...by miles. :)

go to any michocana...or mexican meat market. They will have the skins for you.
Lol we dont have any in my town for sure I dont think we have many in louisiana theres 1 meat market but I havent had the time to go yet

Jerry7297

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
U never put your ankle on your knee ??
Not the outside of my ankle. Seems like that could make it harder to line as well. I have tattooed both upper thighs, one Knee and both insides of my calfs. Easier to get to.

Goldwingdaz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Daz
You need to slow down Albert, do more practice or you are going to have a lot to cover up later. those lines are not your best, and your overworking a little on the packing i think. We all get eager, me included, but I learnt my lesson and am still remembering the trouble fixing my mistake :)

Pzychotixx

Premium
Media
First Name
Albert
I think it's mostly the pain involved lol when I'm tattooing myself kinda makes it difficult to do one "right" and did u mean the red as far as overwork cause none of it scabbed up or is that not what's meant when u said overworked

Pzychotixx

Premium
Media
First Name
Albert
Lol I suck at taking lines during a tattoo but I'll continue practicing I might just start blood lining
Or find a good way to practice my hand speed without using a machine that works for me cause the practice skins are good practice but not quite