Full Set Up. UK

KilleR

Basic
First Name
Bo
I am looking to replace all my tattoo kit.
The kit/s i seem to like (hildbrant etc) are all in the U.S and i dont want to
pay those ridiculas shipping cost.

So my question is Where can i buy a decent resonable priced kit in the U.K?

Deziner

The Bitch!
Premium
First Name
Claire
Buy things seperately that you really want. You will only pay slightly more than the price of a kit, and you will have half decent gear.

What you will get in a kit:

• 6 inks that are totally useless to you, and possibly dangerous to others.(*£useless)
  • 2 or more machines that will run very hot and eventually die. (*£12 each)
  • Cheap Clipcord and pedal (About *£8 for the pair)
  • Basic power supply (But thats all you need to start)(*£10)
  • 25 needles and tips, (half the sizes you will never use)(*£3.00)
  • Practice skin that costs peanuts. (*£2.00)
  • Back stem and grip. (*£3.00)
  • 25 ink caps (Cost around *£10 per 1000)
  • Odd sheet of tracing and cheapy hecto paper.
  • Ink cap holder (*£2.50)
Hopefully this gives you a bit of an eye opener to what you are getting in a kit imported from China.

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Hildebrandt is outta Canada, so you may not get hurt with shipping. Give them a call the number is on the web site.

Oh...........Every machine i have from them is still working and works extremely well. Ive ordered 3 kits from them for a reason......... NO JUNK in this set up.:icon_mrgreen:

KilleR

Basic
First Name
Bo
I know what you mean by getting shit stuff in kits hence im re-newing all my stuff
the only dicent think i have is my machine (which i built) and needles ive brought seperately.

Hildebrandt is outta Canada, so you may not get hurt with shipping. Give them a call the number is on the web site.

Oh...........Every machine i have from them is still working and works extremely well. Ive ordered 3 kits from them for a reason......... NO JUNK in this set up.:icon_mrgreen:
Yh ive herd alot of good things from hildbrandt, so i am really intrested but the shipping cost have put me off abit. So il give them a ring when i have some spare time

Thanks for your replys.