Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

G'day from Western Australia

Griz

Premium
First Name
Paul
Thread starter #1
Fly tat1.jpg Hi folks, another newby, here to learn, and if I,m able, maybe contribute as well. So far I only got the cheap kit but plenty of pommy skin for canvas. Did I say pom? Born in Kirkby in Ashfield Notts. I'm on the wrong side of 50 so perhaps should've tackled this long ago. Heres a pic of my first effort using 3RL and Kuro sumi outlining ink.

First Name
Frankie B
Welcome aboard

Im from the late half of 50 myself an you came to the right place to learn for sure . the people here are great an we are all learning , the people from the UK do most of there practicing on pig skin they can buy from the markets. Me im from the states an can't get no pig skin here so i practiced on fake skin expencive stuff an sucked an grapefruit till i was confident enough to tattoo my self . OK first thing you need to do is purchase the course it will make you a priemium memmber an unlock alot of useful things like the course for one , over a thousand free desinghs all downloadabal . videos an alot more so give us a whirl an i think you will fined it all usful in learning to tattoo :clap: Ed

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
G'day mate!

Nice to see another new member. Am sure you'll get all the support and help you need from the guys on here - it's really great. Like Ed said, the manual and downloads are really helpful - but anything you struggle with, just ask and you'll get loads of good sound advice!:)