Gear Gone

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
I was at the Veterans Hosp for a short stay an while i was gone they stole my gear, so im replacing it with Hildbrandt Kit . Ive herd alot of good things about them an now they handle Rotory machines so gonna give them a whirl an see whats up :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin: Ed :icon_cool:

Remove Ads

steveo9441

Premium
First Name
Steve
Rotary machines are all I use now, I have 5 coils sitting redundant gathering cob webs, but make a lovely display in my studio. The Rotary's are so smooth and easy in operation with little setting up and so versatile.

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Rotary machines are all I use now, I have 5 coils sitting redundant gathering cob webs, but make a lovely display in my studio. The Rotary's are so smooth and easy in operation with little setting up and so versatile.
Hi Steve

What rotarys do you use, i am thinking of getting a Stigma as I have read some good reviews on them and they seem to be popular with the pros at conventions especially for shading.

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
I checked out Hildbrandt an they say they manufacture there own line now i won't know till i try them out .:icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin: Ed :icon_cool:

gazza

Basic
First Name
gary shaw
well said mate same hear rotary is all i use now i have a rotary works and a hawk
great machines

gazza

Basic
First Name
gary shaw
Hi Steve

What rotarys do you use, i am thinking of getting a Stigma as I have read some good reviews on them and they seem to be popular with the pros at conventions especially for shading.
go for a hawk mate i have just got one fantastic machine.