Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

geometric rose thingy.....

troub1edsou1z

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Tom
not very happy with this one. I think the lines look like crap and the color just doesn't feel very dynamic to me. She was a mover and complainer so I felt like I was rushing from the get go... that gets very frustrating!!

5rl 11rl 7cm
Talens black, eternal colors (olive green, avacodo, deep red, red lipstick, tangerine, georgia peach) dynamic white
approx. 2.5 hrs
unnamed (1).jpg

Remove Ads Close

MalligaMallan

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
Instagram
@tattoo.morth.art
Apart from these kinds of motifs - geometrical patterns combined with another motif - which I don't like, I think it looks very good Tom 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Red colours look extremely bright in photo, I can't imagine that's really accurate, and if it is, I can't imagine it will be when healed. But that's probably for the better, because now it looks like neon beacon red😊 I think this looks very good anyhow!!

I really like the thin lines in the leaves too, the look natural, not so typically tattoo stiff .

troub1edsou1z

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Tom
Thanks Malin!(y) I just think it looks like crap with all the wobbly lines. That bright neonish red look you are seeing is from mixing tangerine and georgia peach...it makes this vivid hot pinkish red color....

Jerry7297

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
Interesting mixing to get a red color, looks cool. The colors do look good. You can tell you had a off tattoo, not your usual work. I like it overall, not too much of a fan of the black floating leafs. I think they could be cool, but like you said you were rushing maybe.

Chopper20

Donator +++ 
Premium
First Name
Andy
I really like red/green combo. I think they are complimentary. I like the vibrancy but would like to see it healed too.

Even if it’s not your usual standard I think it still looks like a tattoo done by a pro, that may have rushed a bit, rather than a tattoo by an amateur (if that makes sense).

I’d be really chuffed if I’d managed to do this!! Nice one.

fylfot

Donator  
Premium
First Name
david
I think it looks great Tom, how did you achieve the big fat black line of the diamond? and i empathize with you about the squirming customer, i hate that almost as much as people that look every time i put the needle in their skin, watching like bloody hawks.

troub1edsou1z

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Tom
I think it looks great Tom, how did you achieve the big fat black line of the diamond? and i empathize with you about the squirming customer, i hate that almost as much as people that look every time i put the needle in their skin, watching like bloody hawks.
I used an 11rl and built them up....It was quite frustrating. As soon as i started putting color in, I swear it was every 15-20 mins I heard, "how much longer do u think" .....if you cant handle the pain dont get a tattoo lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
troub1edsou1z Tattoo Show Off 3
troub1edsou1z Tattoo Show Off 6
Dean1649 Tattoo Show Off 7
Sesamechicken Tattoo Show Off 18
hYSobe Tattoo Show Off 15