Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Grey Wash Attempt

First Name
Mark
hey lee,nice job mate,i like the old school tats......with all shading i always start light.....can go darker if needed,but not vice-versa.

First Name
Lee
Thread starter #3
I made me mixes then the phone went then I thought I was using lightest and started on anchor instead of testing it. It was doomed form start really!

First Name
Mark
just as well its on a piggy mate,still nice job tho....practice makes perfect...were all in the same boat mate,that's why were here.:thumbsup:

First Name
shea thomas
very nice job. actually have a stencil of this tattoo drawn out. girlfriend wanted it then changed her mind. wish i coulds done it. your tatt looks pretty good fom what i can judge. keep up the good work.

First Name
Alan
Hey Lee that looks good you are doing well. after reading all the chat I am going to look a little closer at my machines, my daughter bought me the kit for xmas but I think I will need to upgrade a bit as its pretty basic, the foot pedal has gone on the blink so wil need to replace it.:thumbsup:

Supertatz

Tattoo Equipment Supplier
First Name
Sarah
A foot pedal is very basic Alan. It can only be a loose wire at either end, or maybe a break somewhere. A quick look is cheaper than a new one. :)