Grey Wash Attempt

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
Started far too dark then tried to compensate! oops
(and wazzed her eye up somewhat!)

Will attempt some still life drawing (thanks Dawn)

Remove Ads

Attachments

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
hey lee,nice job mate,i like the old school tats......with all shading i always start light.....can go darker if needed,but not vice-versa.

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
I made me mixes then the phone went then I thought I was using lightest and started on anchor instead of testing it. It was doomed form start really!

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
just as well its on a piggy mate,still nice job tho....practice makes perfect...were all in the same boat mate,that's why were here.:thumbsup:

fahey1981

Premium
Media
First Name
shea thomas
very nice job. actually have a stencil of this tattoo drawn out. girlfriend wanted it then changed her mind. wish i coulds done it. your tatt looks pretty good fom what i can judge. keep up the good work.

Pastelman

Premium
First Name
Alan
Hey Lee that looks good you are doing well. after reading all the chat I am going to look a little closer at my machines, my daughter bought me the kit for xmas but I think I will need to upgrade a bit as its pretty basic, the foot pedal has gone on the blink so wil need to replace it.:thumbsup:

Supertatz

Tattoo Equipment Supplier
Basic
First Name
Sarah
A foot pedal is very basic Alan. It can only be a loose wire at either end, or maybe a break somewhere. A quick look is cheaper than a new one. :)