Gutted 😞

Girlie666

Premium Gold
First Name
ANGIE
@Girlie666
I’m absolutely gutted..... I’ve only just started back tattooing from lockdown and now the area where I live is classed as Tier 2...
I tattoo in my conservatory, and now Boris has said that households can’t mix indoors 😫😫😫
Gutted... 😞

Dazza

Premium Gold
First Name
Daryl
Hopefully it will help England get back on track before it gets completely out of hand

Tommy.86

Premium
First Name
Tom
Is there now way this could be exempt due to the fact that it is work? We’re in local lockdown so households can’t mix, but grandparents are exempt if they are providing childcare so that parents can still work. Is there possibly a similar exemption rule for this instance?

allinkedup

Premium
First Name
ron
I know in the States it’s very frustrating.... nfl and nba teams can have a crowed, but small shops and other businesses are heavily restricted to the point of closure. Sorry to hear your predicament...

Dazza

Premium Gold
First Name
Daryl
I know in the States it’s very frustrating.... nfl and nba teams can have a crowed, but small shops and other businesses are heavily restricted to the point of closure. Sorry to hear your predicament...
That sounds wrong , ok to have a few thousand crowd,but cant see a client face to face with the proper ppe

allinkedup

Premium
First Name
ron
That sounds wrong , ok to have a few thousand crowd,but cant see a client face to face with the proper ppe
It’s all about the money... professional sports leverage government to get what they want, while the little guy suffers.

TexasPT

Premium Gold
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
It’s all about the money... professional sports leverage government to get what they want, while the little guy suffers.

I don't think I agree with this. Sports teams are loosing millions every game they play in empty stadiums.

allinkedup

Premium
First Name
ron
I don't think I agree with this. Sports teams are loosing millions every game they play in empty stadiums.
Here in Philly, rates are at the highest in months, the mayor just put more reductions on restaurants, theatres etc... but is allowing the stadiums to open. It doesn’t make sense to me, how do you reduce most but say stadiums are okay. My buddy who lives outside of Atlanta has the same issue, more restrictions on tattoos and hair salons, but opened more sport events.

TexasPT

Premium Gold
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
I don't have a good answer... I thought all stadiums were empty. Same with NBA...they just all played at Disney. I know MLB is selling seats for your cut out picture. :)

It wouldn't make sense to open a stadium and not a restaurant except that maybe there is more room to keep people apart? I really don't know.

First Name
Du Plessis
That sucks to hear, Victoria here in Aus has been on lockdown pretty much since march, we had a little break july but went into lockdown again. Were finally opening Nov 1 and all the tattoo artists i know are happy af.

Try to focus on the positive, you have all this time to focus on new flash, new art projects, those things you could never do due to work you now can, netflix..