Has Scream Ink Been Improved?

graeme

Premium
Media
First Name
Graeme McKay
Hey guys, I read about all the problems a couple of years ago with Scream inks and was wondering if anyone has tried them recently or if they have been improved. I ask because Amazon are selling it and I have and Amazon gift card dying to be spent :icon_lol: (before my wife spends it on books):icon_rolleyes:
Thanks.

Remove Ads

Brizobear

Premium
Media
First Name
brian
Hey Graeme,
I have scream ink and it seems fine to me m8.
mind you I have only used black on humans and some of the colours on piggys.
neither had any complaints. lol:icon_mrgreen:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
You can ask for a certificate for your inks which proves they are fit for use in eu. All big main suppliers will give you this but unfortunately anyone can sell on amazon - bit like eBay. If you're unsure I wouldn't risk buying them n stick to barbers, killer ink etc....

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Yes, I have used Scream ink, matter of fact the Nautical Star Tatt in my avatar was done entirely in Scream inks. Its also got Red in it, no problems at all.

Here's my take on Scream inks. They are fine to use for more simple not so complex tattoo's. If you have a friend who's wanting that FREE tattoo, you know that guy/gal, and its a really simple design with not alot of color...Id go for the scream ink.
The scream inks are not quite as vivid as your top shelf ink, but I certainly wouldnt discount using them. I have used them and have had no problems whatsoever with them.

eturnus

Basic
First Name
Eddy
Eh, they alright the black works fine on humans. filling colors is good, shading colors not so great but still manageable.

itshurts

Basic
First Name
alex
hi
i have used a few of their colours and the have been great.
itshurts:icon_surprised: