Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

hello again everyone!!!!

Jack09

Premium
First Name
Lee
Hello peeps! It's been a long while since I've been on here, some of you may remember me? Had so much going on lately with the bus and stuff, been moving all over the place, well!! I've finally opened a proper studio now, it's still kinda hectic but I'll be trying to get on here a lot more,
I wish you all well, lee

Remove Ads Close

Sl1pperyweasel

Get more ink..
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Graham
Welcome back. Good to hear things are going well. Where have u opened the studio?

toetoe62

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Tony
Good to here from you Lee and well done with the shop, it looks the perfect size for a one man operation, posts like this can only be good for the forum and for some of the newer members, to show them that it can be done, if they are willing to put the time in, all the best for the future m8.

Patch72

Donator Plus  
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Russ
Congratulations on studio mate

BeeDub

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Bob
Welcome back! Did you manage to sell your Bus?

Great location with the shop, right next door to a Barbers (isn't it?) - Customers on tap!

Jack09

Premium
First Name
Lee
Tha ks lads, yeah the shop is like a little tardis, I've got another artist and a piercer, they practically pay the rent, I've still got the bus for sale, anyone on here wanting it they can have it cheap!!???

skullianz

Premium
Media
First Name
Ian
hi, im fairly new to the forums myself and i opened my own studio a couple of months ago now so I know some of what your going through although i dont have anyone else working here its just me!