Hello everybody!

Leonm78

Premium
Media
First Name
Leon
Hello, I'm a latecomer to tattooing and recently came across this forum! What a great platform.... I have lots of designs on Instagram @riddleskin. Last week I made my first tattoo on my own skin. Looking forward to learning

Remove Ads Close

Attachments

dirtnail

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Pieter
Welcome Leon! Plenty of late bloomers on here so you'll fit right in :giggle:
Judging from you picture you went a bit to deep while lining (hence the blowouts) but other than that, your first tattoo looks pretty good! Way better than mine :ROFLMAO:

Leonm78

Premium
Media
First Name
Leon
Welcome Leon! Plenty of late bloomers on here so you'll fit right in :giggle:
Judging from you picture you went a bit to deep while lining (hence the blowouts) but other than that, your first tattoo looks pretty good! Way better than mine :ROFLMAO:
Hey, thanks man. Think the blowouts happened when I used a 3rl to sculpt the original linework which was done with a 9rs... Lesson learned! So happy to have stumbled across this forum. So much nicer than trawling through YouTube and the like. ✌

Dazza

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Daryl
Hi Leon ,welcome to the forum ,that’s not bad for a first try ,I was a Brighton boy many moons ago ,still love the place

Leonm78

Premium
Media
First Name
Leon
Hi Leon ,welcome to the forum ,that’s not bad for a first try ,I was a Brighton boy many moons ago ,still love the place
Hey, Dazza, thanks man. It seems to be settling in okay.
Brighton is pretty sweet although the sun is playing hide and seek. So many tattoo shops here now!

Dazza

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Daryl
I was born there back in the sixties,Mum used to work on west pier ,Awesome place to grow up back then ,was back last Christmas no fun in the cold weather

Dazza

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Daryl
Hey, Dazza, thanks man. It seems to be settling in okay.
Brighton is pretty sweet although the sun is playing hide and seek. So many tattoo shops here now!
We lived in little Preston st ,right behind Preston st a stones throw from the beach

Leonm78

Premium
Media
First Name
Leon
Preston St now has a tattoo shop! Gold Irons tattoo club I think....

Dazza

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Daryl
We stay in Worthing with the wife mum and as you say same thing there tattoo shops all,over the place ,most looked empty when ever I walked past ,I’m in perth now and they charge $200+ an hour here that’s about 100 £ .so if we want tats we just go to Bali only 50$ an hour over there and their pretty good artist

Leonm78

Premium
Media
First Name
Leon
Some really good artists coming up in Worthing. Occult tattoo is well worth a look ✌

Dazza

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Daryl
Just watching the cricket not looking good for the English boys at the mo ,fingers crossed that they pull it of

MalligaMallan

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Malin
Instagram
@tattoo.morth.art
Hello and welcome from Sweden Leon 😊👍 Your tattoo looks totally okay, especially for being a first 👌🏼

Chopper20

Premium Gold
First Name
Andy
Hello, I'm a latecomer to tattooing and recently came across this forum! What a great platform.... I have lots of designs on Instagram @riddleskin. Last week I made my first tattoo on my own skin. Looking forward to learning
This looks decent Leon. 👍 Did you practice on fake skin/pig skin or is this your first tattoo straight off the bat?

Leonm78

Premium
Media
First Name
Leon
I've practiced on both before but not for a while. I have been drawing very regularly though and pulling lines as if tattooing. I've completely fallen in love with the process. 😁

Chopper20

Premium Gold
First Name
Andy
I've practiced on both before but not for a while. I have been drawing very regularly though and pulling lines as if tattooing. I've completely fallen in love with the process. 😁
Same here! It’s not just the tattoo art that’s great but something about the process is really satisfying too! Love it! 😁

Skasha

Premium
First Name
Sharon
Hi Leon. Lovely work and I love your instagram too :)

Pizzalicious

Premium
First Name
James
Hi Leon, I'm also kind of a late bloomer too. I like that first tattoo you did. The stippling looks cool.