Hello Everyone

Leashy_XD

Basic
First Name
Leasha Jackson
Hello im Leasha or Leashy :)
iv been a fan of tattoos for years now.. and really want to learn what happens in the tattoo world :)
Iv been wanted to be a tattoo artist for a while now,
I think im not to bad at drawing myself so i thought id give this a go :)
i come across this website as i was looking for some sites for just tips on tattooing.. but this website really caught my eye :)

Would love to learn about tattoos here and meet new folk :).
feel free to add me, i dont bite :D...

*Having Tattoos Does Not Make Someone A Delinquent. Its Art People, Some People Hang Thier Art! .. I WEAR MINE*

Remove Ads

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Leasha

Welcome to the site, have a look through the threads and you will find loads of good information. Also I would recommend becoming a premium member, it costs very little and give you access to the training manual which you can download. There are also other areas within the site for premium members only which contain valuble info and various downloads. Any questions just ask and there will always be somebody available to give you an answer. Why not upload some of your drawings so that everybody can see them.:icon_biggrin:

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
Welcome Leashy, as Patrick said, join up for the training manual at least, worth every penny unlike some of the rubbish e bay manuals available.

schwartzy

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Rachel
Hello and welcome. This is the best tattoo site that I have have found and really helpful.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Hey Leashy,welcome to the forum :icon_cheesygrin: anything you want to know just ask hun x x

dax172

Premium
First Name
Dan
welcome to the forum and you wont be dissapointed with joining, so much info and friendly people on here to get you started.