Hello There,im New.

ozboy

Basic
First Name
brad
just like to say hi,im brad im 24 and im from australia,i have been tattooing on and off for 2 years.

i love to tattoo when i have the time,i dont think im verry good but the one thing i KNOW and pride myself on is being clean and safe.im hear to better my skills and meet new tattooers.

i work full time as a mechanic and tattoo on weekends and after work if im not working on my drift cars or mates cars

my other loves are drifting and building awsome cars,i curently have a twin turbo 89 toyota cressida im allmost finished ready to hit the track.

im self tought and never realy was THAT arty,i dont draw much as i dont realy have the time.but im not compleatly usless,lol.

id like to do an art course to better my tattooing skills,and maby tattoo in a shop oneday,but im happy tattooing out of my tattoo room,fully setup for tattoos,no from my kitchen tabel.:icon_mrgreen:

i got my first tattoo at 18 and got my next one when i was 20 from a (PRO)shop and was not happy at all with his work and thort to myself ''i could do a better job than this guy''so thats how i got started.