Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Hello.

SadSam

Premium
First Name
Sam
Hi everyone.

I found these forums last night while googling obscure tattoo questions and I couldn't stop reading. I'm just here to soak up as much info as I can before I do my first tattoo on myself.
Hoping to one day make a living out of this.

Thanks,
Sam.

Remove Ads Close
Last edited:

MalligaMallan

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
Instagram
@tattoo.morth.art
Hello Sam and welcome from Sweden ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ If you've read some of the threads already, you've surely come across the advice to go premium. I repeat that advice ๐Ÿ˜Š You'll get much more out of this forum ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

SadSam

Premium
First Name
Sam
Hi Melin. I have read a bit about premium but I'm not exactly sure what it includes.

MalligaMallan

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
Instagram
@tattoo.morth.art
You get access to downloads where you can read and learn a lot about the foundations of tattooing. Most important you get access to the premium section threads, where we who are premium members do all the important chatting. Much more profound information in those threads. Last but not least important, you contribute to the survival if this forum, which is a good thing ๐Ÿ™‚ All of us premium members are only loyal, we don't get a penny for saying this to new members ๐Ÿ™‚ Doesn't cost much, 10ยฃ I think, for a lifetime membership.

Last edited: