Hello

Aaron

Basic
18 Sep 2011
My name is Aaron, and I'm completely new to everything regarding tattooing, in a sense of actually tattooing others, I myself have lots of work done, but now I want to be the one to do the work, starting completely from scratch so if some of you guys could point me in the right direction, that'd be awesome.

Thanks again, I think this place is brilliant!

Aaron.

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
31 May 2011
Hi Aaron,

Become a premium member and download the training manual, it will save a lot of time on your path to learning, then read all the back posts and this will reinforce what is in the book, any questions then just ask away, welcome by the way.

Patrick

Premium Gold
18 Oct 2010
Hi Aaron

Welcome to the forum. As Andy has already suggested, become a premium member, it costs very little and the information that you can download is excellent. The training manual is worth reading through a few times and there is also lots of other info under the various headings in the forum. Just ask if you need anything there will be somebody willing to help. Good Luck:icon_biggrin:

Aaron

Basic
18 Sep 2011
Thanks, I think I may be get the manual, and does anyone know of any good beginner drawing tutorials?

j3rz3y1

Premium
21 Sep 2009
Welcome , join the many begginers on here to learn about the art of tattooing :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: Ed :icon_cool: