Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Hello

First Name
james
Thread starter #1
hi every1 im new here ;) just want to say hello to everyone ;)

i paid the *£5 membership but it still hasnt upgraded me to premium anyone know why? im eager to start reading the coarse an thougt the forum post any help will b very much apesiated p.s sorry about my spellin not my strong subject lol

First Name
Lucy
You will find the manual in our downloads section, which you gain access to, immediately after payment is recieved.
We only need to manually update your forum usergroup, which i am pleased to say, is now complete.

Welcome to our community.

First Name
james
Thread starter #5
down loading the manual

hi i have an apple mac ive d/led the manual but when i open the file its just not there any other mac users having this problem ??:(

Davey

The boss
Admin
First Name
Davey
First Name
Frankie B
welcome

i have been a member for awhile so if i can help in anyway just let me know . Im to old for an apprentiship so im using this course to teach me an so far so good , i just downloaded some flash from here an have 4 takers already starting after Christmas so that will help with what i spent on presants lol .;)

First Name
jim
i have been a member for awhile so if i can help in anyway just let me know . Im to old for an apprentiship so im using this course to teach me an so far so good , i just downloaded some flash from here an have 4 takers already starting after Christmas so that will help with what i spent on presants lol .;)
I am the same as yourself mate'no chance of an apprenticeship at our age:rolleyes:i look at it more as a hobby and hope to learn as much as possable about tattooing /i have always been interested in art and have done a lot of painting on canvas over the years but find this more challanging and after lots more practice mayby some day be confident to tattoo someone else.Ihave done a few on myself just to get the 'feel of it'Will post some pics as soon as i can get this pc to co-operate:confused: