Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Hello

baz172

First Name
barry
Thread starter #1
hello , my names baz just getting in to tattooing its all new to me so be expecting loads of silly questions from me and the mrs

First Name
Frankie B
Hello baz

Welcome aboard, Glad to greet new people . This is the place if your just starting out , now if i can talk you into becomming a member . The couars is all it says on the main page anything you need to know is here , its a one time fee cheap at that an you mget alotn I mean alot . You take your time an get no hassles like on most forums an anything you want to ask we will try to answer [ don't mind my spelling its bad lol . For the beginner this is the perfect place to be everyone is friendly an will help as much as they can , so join us pls an learn to tattoo along with us :clap: Ed

First Name
Rob
welcome

alright baz welcome onboard mate, don't worry about asking questions no matter how stupid you may think they are ! i have only been a member of this forum for a few weeks and have learned loads, all the members are realy helpful and knowledgable so ask away mate. :thumbsup:

toetoe62

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Tony
look in the old threads first

Welcome Baz and mrs, donÃÂ*¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢*‚¬Å¡Ã‚*¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢*‚¬Å¾Ã‚*¢t forget to look at the older threads, we all go through the same stages of learning to tattoo, but we do come across different problems, looking through the older threads sometimes can help. If you sign up and download the manual, you will start off on the right foot, good luck to you and your wife for the future.

regards
Tony

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Baz and Mrs Baz! Welcome to the forum. As all the others have said, it's a really good site, loads of useful info and a good helpful crowd. Look forward to seeing your progress! :)