Help!! Elbow tattoo healing not holding ink...

BigBush

Basic
31 Mar 2021
US
First Name
Lewis
I got this done last Friday, everything is healing fine other than the area on the elbow bone. I basically have a raw circle in the area... What do I do???? I am scheduled to go back in to work on it some more and get things touched up, but this looks like it needs completely re-tattooed... Link to a pic:

Dazza

Premium Gold
25 Jul 2016
Media
Perth
First Name
Daryl
I got this done last Friday, everything is healing fine other than the area on the elbow bone. I basically have a raw circle in the area... What do I do???? I am scheduled to go back in to work on it some more and get things touched up, but this looks like it needs completely re-tattooed... Link to a pic:
It looks like they disn’t to deep enough on that part ,probably from fear of over working the are , I’m sure your artist will fix it for free

Cyberthrasher

Premium
23 Sep 2019
California
First Name
Allen
How old is that? The elbow is going to be a tough spot to heal and you would normally expect to do a second session on it. But, I would have expected more than that to take. Judging by the black in the rest of the tattoo, which isn't saturated very well (although it could just be hazy from healing), I'd guess they did the same there. Probably a mixture of not deep enough and not enough coverage.

Remove Ads

BigBush

Basic
31 Mar 2021
US
First Name
Lewis
How old is that? The elbow is going to be a tough spot to heal and you would normally expect to do a second session on it. But, I would have expected more than that to take. Judging by the black in the rest of the tattoo, which isn't saturated very well (although it could just be hazy from healing), I'd guess they did the same there. Probably a mixture of not deep enough and not enough coverage.
I got it done last Friday. It was healing great until I woke up yesterday. I assume I rubbed it wrong on the sheets... I actually tapped out at the 3-hour mark so it's still got a lot of work yet to do... I was scared about infection and such..