Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

HELP! Ink Doesnt Stick when Im Tattooing on Human Skin!

enigma13x

First Name
amair
Hello everyone, I'm new and I really appreciate the art and talent of all of you on this website. Remarkable work.

My problem is, I recently did a tattoo on my left forearm the other day, and it wasn't sticking at all. Even when I constantly go over lines and coloring the tattoo in, once I wipe it off only a faint line appears, and this is when I'm using a 9 round liner and shader! I'm starting to think its the ink but I'm not sure. I used kuro sum I ink but the one I think I have is fake because I got it from gothobby manafactuer. Its in a 12oz bottle and I also have another one in a 6oz bottle I bought from piericing pros which I haven't used yet. I took a picture of both bottles and my tattoo but I can't post it due to me being a new registered member...

The 12oz bottle looks legit, but thats the ink I used that wiped right off. The 6oz bottle has a round top on the sticker and has different writing also.

Please help me! The ink just keeps smearing right off!

ASH13

First Name
TWM
Even fake ink should go in the skin....its just not reccomended because it isnt safe.

Are you stretching the skin enough? Needle depth? Volts?

BLinkY

Premium
First Name
martin
Hello everyone, I'm new and I really appreciate the art and talent of all of you on this website. Remarkable work.

My problem is, I recently did a tattoo on my left forearm the other day, and it wasn't sticking at all. Even when I constantly go over lines and coloring the tattoo in, once I wipe it off only a faint line appears, and this is when I'm using a 9 round liner and shader! I'm starting to think its the ink but I'm not sure. I used kuro sum I ink but the one I think I have is fake because I got it from gothobby manafactuer. Its in a 12oz bottle and I also have another one in a 6oz bottle I bought from piericing pros which I haven't used yet. I took a picture of both bottles and my tattoo but I can't post it due to me being a new registered member...

The 12oz bottle looks legit, but thats the ink I used that wiped right off. The 6oz bottle has a round top on the sticker and has different writing also.

Please help me! The ink just keeps smearing right off!
what it the depth of your needle? how is your machine set up? pics would be a great help I think you can link to pics off site if that helps.

TexasPT

Donator Plus  
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
First: This is a CRYSTAL CLEAR sign that you should not be trying to tattoo your own forearm.

that being said...

Either your stretch isn't tight enough...but even that should get something in.

Your volts are so low that the resistance of the skin bogs the machine enough that it isn't putting the needle into the skin

You have no ink on your needle

You are too shallow because you're afraid of hurting yourself...again...that should still leave some sort of line it just might not stay

My guess is stretch related...because how are you stretching while holding your machine?

Mark

Fozz

Premium
Media
First Name
Michael
I'm with these guys... It sounds like you've not stretched the skin and the needle is just bouncing off the surface.....