Help Needed for Coverup

Tattooz

Premium Gold
First Name
Dave
froggy.jpg

I was asked last night if i could put some kind of sleeve over this tattoo. The picture is shocking, but maybe good enough to get some ideas until i can get another.
I was thinking red and black koi with waves and clouds etc. I have looked around the net, and hannya or gypsy theme with clouds etc, seem like other options without going all weird..

Any ideas please, or does anyone have any good drawings of waves and especially black clouds n stuff.

Thanks

Ps, the black lines are quite deep, as this is already a cover up i think.

Sl1pperyweasel

Get more ink..
Premium Plus
First Name
Graham
I think that's gonna be hard to cover up cos it's so dark. Maybe hide by extending it & adding other designs around it??

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
A vintage black panther would work
Or a grim reaper....depends what he likes really.....

Patrick

Premium Gold
First Name
Patrick
I had a similar tatt to this to cover up and still haven't decided what to do yet. How old is this tatt because if it has already been covered there might be a problem with scar tissue and any cover up will make it worse. I think the advice already given by Graham and Dawn are really the only options other than maybe having it lasered. I will probably try to create a new tatt around the one I have to do because he doesn't want a black panther or anything too black:icon_confused: Maybe a tribal or japanese style would be good as parts of the original tattoo at least could be incorporated into the new one. Good luck and let us see whatever you decide.:icon_confused:

InkDrop

Premium
First Name
Brandon
A panther and a Koi will cover up just about anything. Something Dark green Either Celtic or Japanese. A nice Japanese Dragon might work. or an old twisted tree with lots of roots and moss..

chunkymonkey

Premium
First Name
Ian
Looks like there is already scales in it so i think i would make something out of them, koi, dragon, mermaid, scaley monster, if he gets it lazered you could do anything really