Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Hey Everyone, Im Rurye And Im New Here.

Rurye

First Name
aurora
hey everyone, im rurye, and im in florida U.S. , i was dabbling in the tattoo field when i first turned 18 and got out of it to follow another path but of course now at age 29 my love of art work and sharing it with others has lead me back to where i never should of left. the only bad things is now in florida you have to have a license to practice, well to be able to buy everything for the most part to practice, and all the shops around here want to charge a arm and leg to even shadow someone for a bit.. i have hours and hours of apprenticeship from before but that over 10 years ago, and the guy who first started teaching me is long gone now. i really am in love with the Fusion ink and cant wait to be able to play with that but before i get my license back i just wanted to practice a bit. another thing is that you have to have a shop to put on the application for the license and i dont want to norrow my options being that where i live there are not alot to choose from, so i dont want to just put one down and not be there. i dont know .. i want to start my own business up and by the look of me you wouldnt think that. im the one that surprises you, the cute innocent looking type and if you walked into a shop you wouldnt think i was there to work, you would think i was the counter girl or maybe someones sister bringing them lunch, so im ready to blow peoples minds. anyways im always looking for new friends and people to talk to about this.. maybe share a few ideas and learn a bit more.. im always up to learning.. and i just visited one of the websites i saw on here mentioned by another member but it was a uk based site, and i didnt see nothing about shipping to the states. any ideas? is there any place that i can look into getting merchandise other than amazon.. and also the proper name or where to get the transfer stencil paper ,, i dont have a printer and dont plan on it, i like to free hand draw on the paper and stick it to my customers. anyways feel free to write me back and help me out with any information possible. thank you in advance.

Remove Ads Close

MalligaMallan

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
Instagram
@tattoo.morth.art
Hi Rurye and welcome to forum! I'm from Sweden so I can't help you with links for us suppliers but there are plenty of us members on here :)
Do you have any pics of tattoos or drawings you've done? Post them on that case, would be nice to see! (It can be a bit tricky to post pics when being a new member but it'll work out eventually)

Last edited:

Goldwingdaz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Daz
Machines and the rest can be found on ebay, bypass the local dealers while you practice and decide, welcome to the forum (y)

Dazza

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Daryl
Hi Rurye ,worldwide tattoo supplies are based in California but they also have a eBay site and sell most things ,not sure what type of machine ect your after ,might be worth a look

TexasPT

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Howdy from Texas.

Friction is US based, quality stuff and no need to be in a shop. Worldwidetattoo is a pretty good one too. Neither carry fusion, though.

Jerry7297

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
I have ordered Fusion from Joker tattoo supply with no issues.

Rurye

First Name
aurora
thank you everyone for the information so far, i love hearing from everyone, i usually don't write, i usually just sit back and read and learn from afar, but i figure the only way im gonna get anywhere is to step out of my comfort zone. ill be trying to add some quick sketches i have done soon. again thank you and look forward to continue talking with everyone

Dazza

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Daryl
Don't hide the more the merrier

Rurye

First Name
aurora
what kind of inks have yall worked with? the only reason i am looking into fusion is that it is organic and vegan ink. other than that im just looking into what is the best, and which ones will work on which skin tones, from very light to pretty dark skin tones?

fusion is something i would use on a client, but right now im looking for ink that is something for practice base. any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry7297

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
I have used the below.

Black -
Kuro Sumi Lining and Greywash (good ink)
Dynamic (great all around Black)
Intenze (Good but least favorite)

Color -
Fusion (favorite at the moment)
Starbright (really good)
Radiantz ( good ink, I use all the time)
Intenze (good)
Prisim - (total shit)

MalligaMallan

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
Instagram
@tattoo.morth.art
I've used almost only black ink:
Bloodline
Dynamic
Silverback Stupid Black
Nocturnal Super Black

Apart from Bloodline - which was the first i ever used and that i found not very good - I actually think they're all equally good. Same blackness, goes in with same easiness. The only difference is the Dynamic tends to dry easier in the tube.

Nocturnal is organic. It's the ink I use now and I do it because Niki Norberg, a great tattoo artist, uses it and if it's good enough for him it's good enough for me :)

If I were you I would practice with same ink I would later use on human skin.

Dazza

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Daryl
Dynamic blacks great and stays black it good for outlines and fill and washes too
I also have Waverley ink which is very thick so it need a bit of thinning to flow better ,you can get a 12 bottle sample set for about $70 US
Also just brought Eternal travel set 25 colour 1/2 ounce set for $120 US only used the red and white so far but goes in nicely

Patch72

Donator +++ 
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Russ
Black an gery use Waverley dark black and blue bird
Also use one ink for this work to
Colour inks
Some Waverley inks,some enternal inks but swapping over to radiant inks soon

JP

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
James
Hi Rurye, I've had supplies delivered to Florida before, from both worldwidetattoo and eternal inks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amberxnicole30 Introduce Yourself 15
azTEK TanMan Introduce Yourself 4
PRESHUS Introduce Yourself 2
nixievly Introduce Yourself 16
R Introduce Yourself 8