Hey Hey,

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
Hi Everyone.
I'm Steve, i'm just starting out learning how to tattoo. I've been doing it a few months now and wish i'd started 20 years ago.
I'm looking to pick up hints and tips on here along with meeting other people starting their tattooing life!
I love everything about tattoos. I love going to conventions, reading about artists and obviously collecting a fair few of my own on the way.
I currently use a Stealth rotary machine after buying a cheap starter kit, that was ok to get the taste for it but not much good beyond that.
I've always drawn and had an artistic flair and at the moment only tattoo on synthetic practice skins as I don't want to go near flesh until i'm 100% confident i'm going to do a brilliant job of it.
I'll upload a few of my efforts on the practice skins for feedback from you guys.

Thanks
Steve (Flashhighland)

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
welcome steve! get some ics up of your work.:icon_cheesygrin: What equipment are you uaing at the moment?

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
welcome steve! get some ics up of your work.:icon_cheesygrin: What equipment are you uaing at the moment?
Just uploaded a few of my tattoos on the practice skins. I've been using just a cheapo kit which wasn't brilliant, but just got a Stealth rotary shader the other day that seems pretty good. If you find the photos I uploaded, I used the new Stealth machine for the Mary. So it's all done with a shader, no outline.
Steve