Hey

vikingod

Basic
First Name
Gomes
Hello!
My name is Gomes and I'm from Portugal. I decided to learn about this art two years ago. I started on a pig skin, then on me and after that on other people. My first machine was a Lauro Paulini and then a rotary one from Cheyenne (even after many people have told me to sell my Hawk I still continue work with it). I'm here cause I want to learn as much as possible.
Regards!

Remove Ads

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Hello

Welcome Gomes to the friendliest place to learn the art of tattooing. Ask an we will try to answer you in the safest way possible , because safety is are main theme , an perfection is our goal . So stick with us an learn . WELCOME ABOARD :clap: :thumbsup: Ed :cool:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Welcome Gomes, any question's,just ask away mate.:thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hello!
My name is Gomes and I'm from Portugal. I decided to learn about this art two years ago. I started on a pig skin, then on me and after that on other people. My first machine was a Lauro Paulini and then a rotary one from Cheyenne (even after many people have told me to sell my Hawk I still continue work with it). I'm here cause I want to learn as much as possible.
Regards!
Hi Gomes,
welcome to the forum!
Why do people tell you to get rid of the Hawk? I am thinking of buying one!!!
Tell me more!

vikingod

Basic
First Name
Gomes
Thanks for the welcome to everybody!

This forum seems strange to me cause I'm register on it and I don't have all the privileges than others.

The only problem I see in the Hawk machine it's the priece of the needles. In the beginning it's very strange to work with it because it's not heavy and don't make many noise like the tradicional ones so could be a problem in the beginning find the desired voltage. Another strange thing, that don't represents a problem to me, it's about the needles: 7 rl it's equal to a 5 or a 6 rl needle of a tradicional machine, and a 5 rl it's equal to a 3 rl...
Hope it helps you on your decision. My advice is try work with one and make your own conclusions =)