Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Hi All Its Very Nice to Meet You All

mon-tattoo

First Name
John
Thread starter #1
Hi my name is Yvonne, I'm a female tattooist, and my partner John is a tattoo machine builder, after many expensive buys of 'rubbish' machines off ebay he decided to put his engineering skills to the test and build me some light weight machines, (I've only got small hands):rolleyes:
After great sucess with me using mine, he decided everybody should have access to great quality machines. So if your looking for great truly HANDBUILT (spends more time in garage now I don't see him) from scratch british tattoo machines, :thumbsup:(not some cheap import with a fancy name) then contact him. As Barcode1973 will advise you on. Cheers Yvonne.

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
hi been looking at your machines on ebay look really well made defo on my to save up for list keep up the good work and welcome to the site:thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi my name is Yvonne, I'm a female tattooist, and my partner John is a tattoo machine builder, after many expensive buys of 'rubbish' machines off ebay he decided to put his engineering skills to the test and build me some light weight machines, (I've only got small hands):rolleyes:
After great sucess with me using mine, he decided everybody should have access to great quality machines. So if your looking for great truly HANDBUILT (spends more time in garage now I don't see him) from scratch british tattoo machines, :thumbsup:(not some cheap import with a fancy name) then contact him. As Barcode1973 will advise you on. Cheers Yvonne.
Hi Yvonne,
welcome to the site. I'll be in touch with Barcode about your machines - perfect timing as I'm after a good quality light weight shader and have exactly the same problem as you with smaller hands! :thumbsup:

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
hi mon tattoo :cool: i just seen this post after just replying to another thread, and funny enuff it was saying how much i loved my machines, and that the builder was a cool guy ;) i was the 1 that thought i had problems with my coils or capistor, but turned out to be the cheap s**t power supply (hurricane digital :angry:) lol aint ever had them miss a beat since i changed my power pack ;) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :clap: easily reveiwed in 2 words,,,, awsome machines :cool: