Hi All

Premium
First Name
micky
Hi everyone.
When i first heard about this site on another forum , i thought *Great* a scratchers paradice. But reading up on this forum over a good two weeks now, i can see alot of respect for the craft
I have the same ambition as everyone els here, and thats to become a tattoo artist. I got a good feeling i can learn alot here, so i felt i had to sign up.
I'm also in the hunt for apprenticeship for next year.

Remove Ads
Last edited:

Fozz

Premium
Media
First Name
Michael
Hey man.... It's great here, I've had loads of help starting out..... I'm sure you'll get plenty too.....

Lucy Locket

Admin
First Name
Lucy
Hi everyone.
When i first heard about this site on another forum , i thought *Great* a scratchers paradice. But reading up on this forum over a good two weeks now, i can see alot of respect for the craft
I have the same ambition as everyone els here, and thats to become a tattoo artist. I got a good feeling i can learn alot here, so i felt i had to sign up.
I'm also in the hunt for apprenticeship for next year.
OOoooooo. Whos talking about us?:icon_eek:

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Micky

Interesting that you heard about us in another forum. Anyhow welcome and feel free to ask any questions, you won't get slagged off here just good honest genuine information. Post up some of your work for us all to see.

lordbaalnox

Premium
First Name
Lee
Hey Mickey, this forum is fantastic i wisj I found it before having hate thrown at me from other forums I care not to mention, hated because i work from home, even though I have my own studio area which is set out like a tattoo studio area, with all the correct equipment for steralization blaa blaa i even got PLI but hey enough of my past life lol............

welcome to the group

steveo9441

Premium
First Name
Steve
Hey Micky

Gurd to have you here, this is where it all happens, great advice from all :)