Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

hi everyone

Thread starter #1
Hi i want to tattoo i no ive got a long way to go,with hygene cleaning tattooing aftercare ect.But i will be learning on pig plus other things.I am going to try on myself,just to get used to human skin.Ive been reading this site and others this seems the best up to now.ive read a lot and like i said at the beginning,i want to learn alot.ex-needles what are mags linners shaders. + wich needle size ect.Cleaning what to use before working the tatt and after.Cleaning stererlize equipment and cleaning equip.RIGHT TALK TO U ALL SOON I HOPE.:D

DavidE

Premium
Buy the course

Looking at your post, i would consider buying the training course/manual from this website.

I have bought it, and it really is good. Everything you have listed above is covered and you also get tattoo flash (Loads of it).

It isnt "hard reading" like a lot of the crap you read, its really easy to understand.

Markus

hey steve!

have you got any tattoos yourself yet?

My advice (even though i have never tattoo'd anything.. is to get a tattoo or two before you want to tattoo someone else!

Thread starter #5
Yes ive got tribals on my left leg left arm upper right arm lower left leg is a mexicon smoking a spliff but take no notice of that done when i was young trying to post what ive done on hear