Hi from UK!

robots

Premium
First Name
Adam
Hey there! Came across this site whilst looking for supplies. Just noticed the forums so i jumped on and registered straight away. Looks like a really good resource to help me build on my skills. I have a love for art and tattoos! A year or so back whilst i was living in Australia i attended a tattoo course which was a great start for me to learn the basics of the trade, with various subjects covering many aspects of tattooing. Health and safety was always said to have been the most important lesson!

RoBoTS

Remove Ads

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Welcome

Hi , RoBots Glad to have you aboard . This is the place to be to further your knowlege, just ask an we will try to answer . where at in the UK are you located ? We have alot of people from there . Again welcome :clap: :clap: Ed :cool:

Sl1pperyweasel

Get more ink..
Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Graham
Hello Adam welcome to the site. You will find loadsa good people here ready to share advice & critique each others work. We are all beginners at various stages of learning who all love tattoing.
Look forward to seeing your work.

Graham

robots

Premium
First Name
Adam
Thank you for the warm welcome. Iv been having a browse through the forums and now if iv got any issues i know where to post, looks like everyone's well looked after here!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Adam,

welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing your work!:icon_cool:

steveo9441

Premium
First Name
Steve
Hi Adam

I'm Steve from Wigan, nr Manchester, great to have you onboard :icon_wink: