Hi I'm Jay

Inkbyjay

Basic
16 Mar 2021
Sacramento CA
First Name
Jesse
HI I'm jay from Sacramento CA started off tattooing in prison now work in a shop. I use the bronc machine daily but been looking to upgrade to a sorf and hard give stroke adjustable machines and advice

gadsden1776

Premium
8 Oct 2011
First Name
n
one of the best artists i've ever met/worked with learned in prison. he has a chair at a famous shop in vegas.

naturally he is a rotary guy. he would buy a machine... do a few pieces with it & then sell or trade it for another until he found what he loved.

you can go that route. i would suggest getting some of the artists in your shop to let you use theirs or maybe doing a pool where you guys buy a couple machines & pass them around.

personally i use a centri evader 2 & love it. i'm looking at a Valhalla & have always been interested by a swash drive. coming from & loving coils, adjustable "hit" & a spring like "give" is familiar to me.

welcome.

Remove Ads

Inkbyjay

Basic
16 Mar 2021
Sacramento CA
First Name
Jesse
one of the best artists i've ever met/worked with learned in prison. he has a chair at a famous shop in vegas.

naturally he is a rotary guy. he would buy a machine... do a few pieces with it & then sell or trade it for another until he found what he loved.

you can go that route. i would suggest getting some of the artists in your shop to let you use theirs or maybe doing a pool where you guys buy a couple machines & pass them around.

personally i use a centri evader 2 & love it. i'm looking at a Valhalla & have always been interested by a swash drive. coming from & loving coils, adjustable "hit" & a spring like "give" is familiar to me.

welcome.
Appreciate it brother. I do alot of black and grey but I do walk in so I have to also be ready and equipped to deal with anything thrown my way

Dazza

Premium Gold
25 Jul 2016
Media
Perth
First Name
Daryl
Hi and welcome, fk irons have a few machines with give the Xion , the edge x and the halo 2 , the xion and the edge are cartridge machines and the halo takes both needle types