Hi *waves*

First Name
Robb
Thread starter #1
Hi all my names Robb

me and my good wifey have started to get into tattooing slowly over the past year or so most know it can be a slow process especially when your trying to get it right and working a full time job to fund your self old story eh

I have built up my tattoo kit from various suppliers and managed to get some good suppliers from outside the UK for my machines and bits and pieces and a few in the UK
Been practising on tattoo practise skin and piggy skin and seen some good advice on preping it already which helps have done a few on my self

anyway have taken a look around the forum and all seems really good am well impressed hopefully will get some work posted and see what advice i can share and feed back i can get

ahhh really hate these things always feels like being on the firing line with a nervous twitch going on anything else yeh from west coast of Scotland woohooo

see you all on the forum

First Name
Darren
hi welcome to the forums, im new myself and found the information on here a big help, have you become a premium member? its well worth it if you havnt already theres loads of tutorials and stuff, well worth the money!

First Name
Robb
Thread starter #3
Yup have that mr spoon my good lady gave me a premium membership as a pre pay day present got to love her but yeh have found it invaluable already i wish i had found this site before i started would have made starting out so much easier than youtubeing constantly and pausing to try and see what everyone was using and trying to figure it all out myself

Grins tis all good the harder you work the more you appreciate it i suppose lol

First Name
Darren
i wasted alot of time learning not alot so im glad to be here, better get some practice in, im working full time also and studying in the evenings so find it hard to get time to tho, ah well, one day :cool: