Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in
  • The latest tattoo drawing contest is now open for entries.
    Enter now to win your trophy. Read more

How Did You Find Us

Himself

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Niklas
Think i googled on needle depth and found this forum. registerd, read a couple of days and then got the premium membership wich i req for everyone who hasnt, lots of great info in the premium section, just sayin ;)

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Malin
I think I've been here 4y already :oops: First with another account which I lost my password for so I started this one instead. @TexasPT was one of the oldies :ROFLMAO: I was even a little afraid to comment on his postings :ROFLMAO: How wrong I was (y) Not about oldie though ;)

I remember ads for the site came up all the time when searching tattoo info on Google - I never had tried tattooing, didn't even have a machine or anything. It was just an idea that suddenly had come to my mind. I already had a masters degree in fine arts though.

All blinking ads about "help me tattoo forum" were so annoying so i finally clicked on one to see what it was. Totally stuck 4y later. Best thing I ever did!

First Name
Jay
I bought my stuff from someone that had zero artistic skills but thought she could master tattooing in a week or so. Did not work out like that and she sold literally everything: from massage bed, saddle stool and thermal copier, to the cheyenne thunder set and everything in between. Anyway... since I bought it and also did not know how to get started, this was the only place with free non-member info and active users that replied to n00b questions without being dicks. So yeah, there you have it :)

(y)

JP

Donator  
Premium
First Name
James
I was a member of another site but it was full of people who just insulted each other without really offering any constructive feedback, when i searched for an alternative i found this site and never looked back

First Name
Kev
I came across a number of other places that were toxic and hostile, especially towards beginners. I think i literally typed into google 'help with learning to tattoo' or something and this site popped up (a fair bit down in the results if i remember), had a quick look around and everyone seems to be so nice, helpful and friendly I signed up for my wife (she is the one who is going to learn), where hopefully will not be too annoying with the typical questions if we cannot find answers via searching.