Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

How to keep foot tattoo from fading?

First Name
Erin
I retouch this tattoo twice now but its still fading after few weeks, last time he used numbing cream then after few weeks this happened.

Also from my experience numbing cream fucks up the skin when I tattoo, is that normal? Harder to get the needle in and stuff..

TYIA

Patch72

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Russ
I retouch this tattoo twice now but its still fading after few weeks, last time he used numbing cream then after few weeks this happened.

Also from my experience numbing cream fucks up the skin when I tattoo, is that normal? Harder to get the needle in and stuff..

TYIA
Feet tattoo always fade due to sock,shoes,boots etc rubbing them in general it’s a area in constant use and rubbed by what the person is waring on their feet,this and poor technique is your problem mate,not sure if your getting ink in at the beginning or hard/dry skin a jumpy customer but it shouldn’t drop out as quick as it has

Dazza

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Daryl
I tattooed my heel ,and that just fade out too ,as mentioned high shed area

ribul

Premium
First Name
richard
as said above..they always fade..and the part thats keeps fading will always fade.

fylfot

Donator  
Premium
First Name
david
Yep agree with the others, that area of the foot will always fallout, it's a grainy shedding skin, i won't tattoo there anymore.

marked 4 life

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Andy
On feet tattoos, they either fade or bleed out under the skin, depth has to be just right, that particular picture you show, the faded part has very slightly tougher thicker skin from experience.