Indian Skull Practice

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
This is my own design that i sketched up a few days ago to fit my partners inner bicep. I thought id have a practice session on it first. Not sure when im going to be ready tattoo it for real though. There is more to the design but i couldnt fit it all on the skin..

Patrick

Premium Gold
First Name
Patrick
Great work Debs excellent detail and good shading. This will look great on real skin.
What needles, ink, machines etc did you use?

simon1983

Premium
First Name
Simon
EXCELLENT work again Debs. can't wait to start seeing some of your work on real skin i'm sure i'tll look even better....

Keep it up.

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Thanks for all the comments. :icon_smile:
I used kuro sumi wash, mostly done it all with a 7rm and touched little bits with a 3rl.

flashhighland

Premium
First Name
Steve
Thats great work Debs, impressive stuff! How do you go on keeping your stencil visible on such a large piece with the constant wiping?
Also, do you just get your pig from the butchers or do you go to the slaughter houses just to pick up the skin? I've only done it once and didn't know the best way of going about this.
Steve

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Thanks steve.:icon_smile: I clean the pig with a alcohol wipe first, then i apply my stencil with dettol. On this piece, the stencil stuck and wouldnt wipe off but a lot of the time i cant get it to stick, its very annoying..:icon_cheesygrin:

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
I get my pig skin from morrisons. Just ask at the meat counter. They got rolls of it, you can take how much you like for a small price.

flashhighland

Premium
First Name
Steve
Ahh!! Brilliant, I didn't realise you could get it just from Morrisons! saves ruining a good slab of meat!
Thanks for the tips !!
Steve