Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

ink

robbie1074

Premium
First Name
robert
hi all just wondering if scream ink is any good for a begginner found a set for 80 quid for 43 half ounce bottles ive got the kuro sumi outlining ink already and the greywash ink from kuro sumi just want to practice a bit of colouring any advice greatly appreciated

Remove Ads Close

Slinky

Premium
First Name
Perri
Robbie,
I would say out of 43 inks, 30 of them would run out of date before you even took the cap off.
Im not joking either. I bought a set of MOMS when i first started, and half are unused.
I would buy dark red, yellow, green, 2 blues, white and purple in a better brand for starters, probably a bit less than *£80.
Personally never used Scream though, so see what others have to say.

;) Just my thought.

GreekGodofSex

First Name
Goran
Scream is shit, i have got it with my starting kit from e bay done a tatt with them regreted it...throw the bottles away man.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
you wont go far wrong getting a basic colour set from Eternal.

a7x812

Premium
First Name
frank
I have some family that have had tattoos done on them with scream ink, and they look 30 years
old they are so faded and none of the color holds.
I like intenze as a top all around brand,
But I hvae some colors by starbrite that i love, like whites, yellows and other lighter colors.
I like the darker colors by kuro sumi.
But there is alot of good inks out there, eternal ink is good and dynamic.
Everyone likes different brands, and like me i like different colors from different brands.
just pick a brand and start with just a few colors and find the brand you like.