Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Ink

First Name
Lee
Thread starter #1
Which would you say are the best inks to use? And who are you as a supplier?
Mainly for black to start with obviously.

Thanks in advance for any advice / help as always!

First Name
Frankie B
Ed here

I have been using prizm ink from superior tattoo supply i get 28 1/2 oz bottles for 50 dollars american . I have herd alot about Intenze , all good to, thats 128.00 for 19- 1 oz bottles . Buy the ebay ink for practice only . When your ready to tattoo check them all out,:clap: do the reveiws but check the dates on the reviews. Ed:cry:

First Name
Lee
Thread starter #4
Thanks people

Yeah I suppose for practice I shouldn't buy good ink I was kinda curious as some of the price differences are huge and I suspect some on ebay may be blag (that's fake / copies for non scousers)

Tattooz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Dave
I use Talens for lining and dark washes, along with Kuro Sumi for the lighter shades.
For colour i use Moms, but as they run out, i replace with Skin Candy. The Skin Candy colours are really good.

Its surprising how little ink you actually use isnt it? My little bottles have lasted ages, but its very rare i get time to tattoo. Thought i was gunna get a chance this weekend, then something cropped up as usual.
I get skin candy here, but they have also got and Ebay store, so you can pay with Paypal.
www.powerlinesupplies.co.uk/