pedr0g0mes

Premium
13 Jul 2019
United Kingdom
First Name
Pedro
Greetings ! I'm not sure if i'm the first getting this clone but here you have a small video of it, it not the most powerfull one but it definetely doesnt stop against fake skin, the motor looks like a dvd/cd player one, ill probably get a brushless one to replace later on, anyway here's a small video if you have any questions just let me know.

Dazza

Premium Gold
25 Jul 2016
Media
Perth
First Name
Daryl
I have areal one ,it barely tick over at 7 volt it says the working volts are 4.5 -20

pedr0g0mes

Premium
13 Jul 2019
United Kingdom
First Name
Pedro
I have areal one ,it barely tick over at 7 volt it says the working volts are 4.5 -20
The real one is brushless much stronger, I'll try to do the same to this one with a quadcopter motor :p this one has a really crappy motor but everything else looks great

Dazza

Premium Gold
25 Jul 2016
Media
Perth
First Name
Daryl
That’s usually the case with all copies,the body or frame are good they just have cheap motors ,that’s why there cheaper :LOL:

Remove Ads

rip_design

Premium
16 Jul 2019
Media
Israel
First Name
Orr
That’s usually the case with all copies,the body or frame are good they just have cheap motors ,that’s why there cheaper :LOL:
So in theory, I can buy a cheap clone rotary from ebay and replace it's motor with an original motor - and it'll be a "good" machine?

pedr0g0mes

Premium
13 Jul 2019
United Kingdom
First Name
Pedro
in theory yeah but you know even the cnc one the parameters are always slighly different, the bishop v6 clone seem the easieste ones to modify , this one i order is hard but i think i can get a faulhaber motor or a brushless with a esc on it

Dazza

Premium Gold
25 Jul 2016
Media
Perth
First Name
Daryl
So in theory, I can buy a cheap clone rotary from ebay and replace it's motor with an original motor - and it'll be a "good" machine?
I guess as long as you take the existing motor out and measure it and the better replacement is exactly the same it should work ,but decent motors can cost 100$

Jerry7297

Premium Gold
27 Feb 2017
Media
Texas
First Name
Jerry
Totally disagree with this. I have real and Fake FK Irons Edge X's. I agree the CNC Body is a pretty good piece. But the Internals especially the Plastic pieces are trash compared to the real machine. The Real motor does fit the Fake machine but like I said the internals are not match. The give adjustment doesnt even work on the Fake machine as it should.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.