Introducing myself

Chuditch

Premium
First Name
Adam
Hey everyone. I'm Adam from Western Australia. I decided to start learning about machine tattooing after I did a few S+P on myself. Great vibe here in these forums and I'm really liking it here.

I'm a bit of a lurker but it's early days yet, eventually I will start asking questions.

Remove Ads Close

Dazza

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Daryl
Howdy from Texas...hope all you Austrailians are good despite the fires. Big news over here in the states...everyone forgot about impeaching Trump and Iran because Koalas are f'n cute!!!
Thanks Mark we really appreciate everyone’s best wishes ,luckily we’re on the west coast and most of the bad fires are on the East coast ,it definitely a complete disaster zone , they used to manage the under growth,by burning it off during the wetter months ,but I believe the government or those in charge put a stop to that ,so there were year worth of dead under growth just waiting ,miss management as per usual,but what’s new right 🤷‍♂️

Chuditch

Premium
First Name
Adam
Thanks for the welcome everyone. My heart goes out to everyone, humans and animals included on the East Coast. We on the West Coast deal with fires every season too but fortunately we haven't had anything near the devastation the East Coast has suffered this year.