Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Ipad Pro Screen

Dazza

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Daryl
A lot of people on face book say there good ,feels more like paper ,I have the glass screen protector not much good for drawing on as way to slick

Thread starter #7

JP

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
James
I think i'll order this one, see how it feels and i'll let you all know... i've gotten so used to drawing without any screen protector but you can't beat the feel of pencil to paper!

Thread starter #9

JP

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
James
So I finally got my paperlike screen protector, it was quite easy to put on although I do have a couple of small bubbles remaining but I'm hoping they will disappear in time...it feels amazing to draw on with the pencil, not exactly like paper but it does feel very good, it seems to allow more control because of the added friction, it also seems to prevent fingerprints ;)

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
So I finally got my paperlike screen protector, it was quite easy to put on although I do have a couple of small bubbles remaining but I'm hoping they will disappear in time...it feels amazing to draw on with the pencil, not exactly like paper but it does feel very good, it seems to allow more control because of the added friction, it also seems to prevent fingerprints ;)
Thanks James, I'll order one right now!

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
I applied my Paperlike on my iPad toady. I haven't tried drawing on it yet - just about to now. But I was wondering how to clean it?

I also read some comments when googling that the surface use great the first weeks or months, then not so much. Possibly due to surface being a bit worn down when drawing on it, and/or grease on the surface.

Anyone here have any experience of Paperlike? What about you James @JP ? And you @Jerry7297?

Last edited:
Thread starter #14

JP

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
James
@MalligaMallan i just wipe mine with a micro fiber cloth and it's been fine, it does get the appearance of scratches but they go away when i clean it...the only complaint i would have is it has slightly affected the sensitivity

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
So far I'm happy with mine too. I use a cotton glove on the hand I'm drawing with to avoid to smear the screen.